A growing number of people consider massage a part of their regimen to recover or maintain health. Massage therapists can not only be found in spas, but in chiropractic offices, physical therapy clinics, hospitals, cancer care centers and nursing homes. A massage therapist’s clientele can range from infants to the elderly.
Include massage in your health and wellness routine and combine it with your chiropractic care!
Many referrals to massage therapists come from Chiropractors as they see the benefits of massage on its own as well as the great compliment it is to chiropractic care. Receiving massage along with your regular chiropractic appointments may aid in easier adjustments post massage, help the adjustment last longer than if no massage was given and provide an additional proactive benefit for your overall health.
Massage goes hand in hand with chiropractic care because it breaks up scar tissue, reduces stress, decrease swelling, and improve range of motion.
Some other benefits of massage include:
- Lowers blood pressure
- Reduces chronic pain
- Boosts immune system
- Reduces post-operative pain
- Decreases tension headache frequency and help with prevention of headaches
- Helps relieve stress and aids relaxation
- Reduces levels of anxiety and fosters peace of mind
- Helps relieve muscle tension and stiffness
- Reduces swelling
- Reduces the formation and excessive presence of scar tissue
- Provides greater joint flexibility and range of motion
- Enhances athletic performance
- Improves posture
- Promotes deeper and easier breathing
- Reduces cancer-related fatigue and pain
At Relief Plus Chiropractic we want you feeling your best! Our massage therapist at Relief Plus Chiropractic is trained in managing whiplash, prenatal massages, sports injuries, and auto accident injury. To schedule a massage, call 952-681-2863.