If you’ve found yourself part of the growing trend of hitting the gym HARD, here are reasons your chiropractic adjustments might be a game changer in helping to avoid the dreaded plateau:
- Lower incidence of injury – Many patients note better balance while under chiropractic care. This means not only a lower risk of falling, but an increase in stability at the gym which is important in most high power exercises. In addition greater communication between the brain and the body means the brain can more effectively tell the muscles to relax before they start to strain.
- Be Stronger – When your nerve flow shuts down, you become weaker. Chiropractic adjustments increase the nerve power to the muscles so that they work and develop properly.
- More Energy – Adjustments allow for your body to work with greater efficiency, leaving you with more energy!
- Better Results – If your goal is weight loss, chiropractic has been reported to improve metabolism. Your overall athletic performance improves when your body has better electricity (Nerve Flow) running through it.
- Improved Coordination – Certain adjustments improve the nerve flow to your eyes. Better vision will allow for improved hand-eye coordination which is important for all athletes, in the gym or while participating in a sport.
- Boosts the immune system – When you’re feeling under the weather, the last thing you want to do is hit the gym for a tough workout. This causes setbacks that are not welcome by hardcore gym fanatics. A stronger immune system means you get sick less often, and if you do get sick, you’re recovery is much quicker and easier.
- Enhances pulmonary function for better endurance!
- Increased Flexibility. Adjustments help restore proper motion to the joint which of course allows you to bend and twist with greater ease!
- Relieves muscle tension. Adjustments reduce inflammatory cytokines. Working out hard leaves you sore. Chiropractic care speeds your recovery so you can feel strong again faster
At Relief Plus Chiropractic in Minnetonka MN, our professional athletes get adjusted to have the winning edge and optimize performance. To see how we can help you perform better, please contact us for your free consultation at 952-681-2863.